Total Pageviews

Choose language: Spanish, French, Russian I have checked.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

There's a new way to get RATTLESNAKE DREAMS in both paperback and ebook versions. NOTE: My intention is not to completely remove myself from Amazon. Instead, I want to inform my readers that the latest version of Rattlesnake Dreams (both paperback and ebook) is no longer on Amazon. It's now being offered on INGRAM, instead of Amazon.

The direction in which I want to move, by offering my books on INGRAM, is to put my books in BOOKSTORES. (YAY!) It's taken me a long time to get to this point, but it's time. I won't close off sales through Amazon, because they have developed the easiest way for readers to buy books. But they also don't offer readers to buy clients' (in this case, me) books in, or from, bookstores. So I'm offering MY books (Rattlesnake Dreams, both paperback and ebook) on KINDLE, as before. But my emphasis is now shifting to INGRAM, so my books can be found, bought, and ordered in BOOKSTORES. Wish me luck!

Click to see the list of bookstores to find Rattlesnake Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment